Workbook and eWorkbook downloads
The Climate Change Risk Management Matrix Workbook and eWorkbook, based on Australian and New Zealand Risk Management Standards, will guide you through a structured process which identifies:
- impacts of climate change in the context of your organisation or situation
- the level of risk or opportunity presented by those climate change impacts
- possible adaptation responses you could implement
- how vulnerable you are to any risk presented by climate change
- how to communicate the key risks and vulnerabilities to others
- how you can develop an action plan to respond to the risk and vulnerability of climate change.
Download the Workbook (PDF, 630K, last updated 10:11AM, 8 February 2012)* to read about climate variability, climate change, print to complete the risk and vulnerability assessment, or save it to your computer for further reference.
Armed with this assessment and by revisiting it periodically, you will be better prepared to take action and adapt to our variable climate and climate change impacts.
Components of the eWorkbook
The eWorkbook is an electronic version of the risk and vulnerability assessment section of the workbook. The eWorkbook is a self explanatory stand-alone program that enables users to complete a 3x3 risk and vulnerability assessment in digital form with automated recall and dropdown functions.
The assessment process can be repeated using different climate variables and organisation elements. Each assessment can be saved and recalled for future reference. Report statements and action plans can also be saved in various formats (i.e. PDF, Word or Excel).
The program requires a computer running Windows XP or later and will install to the following location C:\Program Files\Climate change risk management matrix. An icon will be placed on your desktop as a shortcut to enable easy access to the program. The Climate Change Risk Management Matrix eWorkbook program also contains the PDF version of the Climate Change Risk Management Matrix Workbook that provides access to background information and definitions of terms used.
Please read the following disclaimer carefully before downloading and installing this software.
Use at your own risk
1. You are responsible for determining that this software is suitable for your own use or purpose.
2. Sole responsibility and risk associated with the use and results from this software, irrespective of the purpose to which such use or results are applied, is accepted by you.
Liability and indemnity
3. You agree to accept all responsibility and risks associated with the use of this software. The Queensland Government makes no representations or warranties in relation to this software and you agree that, to the extent permitted by law, all warranties relating to accuracy, reliability, completeness, currency or suitability for any particular purpose and all liability for any loss, damage or costs (including consequential damage) incurred in any way (including but not limited to that arising from negligence) in connection with any use of or reliance on this software are excluded.
4. You agree to indemnify the Queensland Government and its officers and employees against any loss, cost, expense, damage and liability of any kind (including consequential damage and liability in negligence) arising directly or indirectly from or related to any claim relating to your use of this software.
Download the eWorkbook Version v1.06 (EXE, 10.2 MB)
Comments relating to the Workbook and eWorkbook can be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Requires Adobe Reader
Last updated 26 October 2015